• Working with External vendors and concerned departments to develop and maintain high quality of IT Security as part of infrastructure, Network & Datacenter.
• Working with Business owners to provide them with security solutions for their projects and business expansions.
• Develop and improve FIB Security network for business strategy including emerging technology, virtualization technology, Infrastructure, network and Datacenter.
• Providing technical advice and assistance in IT Security Solutions to staff and business.
• The line support of all Security assistants.
• Apply all security controls as per CIS Controls and CBE framework.
• Execute the technical security Plans.
• Provide updated Security Diagram for FIB.
• Responsible for regular security patches for new IOS and/or software releases.
Job Responsibilities :-
• Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment
• Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
• Create ways to solve existing security issues.
• Configure and install firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
• Monitoring and responding to all Security boxes alerts.
• Configure and install all security boxes "e.g. WAF, SWG, SMG, Sandboxes, FW, IPS,.etc".
• Configure and Install DLP, PAM, MFA, Sandbox.
• Hands on experience about Network
• Assisting with the installation and configuration of network security architectures, including firewalls, Demilitarized Zones (DMZ), router ACLs (Access Control Lists), and web content filters,.etc.
• Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
• Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
• Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect FIB.
• Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
• Deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings
• Respond to security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle
• Analyze and advise on new security technologies.
• Conducting proactive research and result of penetration testing to analyze security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
• Recommend modifications in areas that affect IT security
• Respond to users' request for internet access, VPN, website access and users' access through approved process.
Job Requirements :-
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
• CCNA Security is Mandatory.
• CCNP security is preferred but is not a must.
• CEH is preferred but is not a must.
• CND is preferred but is not a must.
• Minimum 4 years of experience as Network Security Engineer or,
1 year as Network Engineer and, 3 years as Network Security Engineer .
• Hands-on experience on related products. F5, Forcepoint, Fortinet, Cisco, Kaspersky, Symantec, etc.
• Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
• Understanding of Microsoft environment.
• Understanding of Internet protocols, TCP/IP, UDP, routing and switching.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise and build relationships at all levels within an FIB.
• leadership skills.
Work Location: Dokki , Giza .
How To Apply :
Send Your Cv mentioning job name and code 2022209 to Careers@faisalbank.com.eg