The Department offers promotion and marketing services for housing projects and tourist villages in different governorates and new towns all across the country. The department acts as an agent for buying and selling housing and office units, plots of land and agricultural plots of land. These projects include the following:
- Housing units in Residential Tower located at Dokki district, Giza, Egypt.
- Villas in Golf City Compound, located in El-obour City, Cairo, Egypt.
- Villas in Gardenia Park 2 project, 6th of October City, Giza, Egypt. (Soon).
- Villas in Gardenia Springs project, New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt.(Soon).
- Villas in Ashgar Heights project, 6th of October City, Giza, Egypt.(Soon).
- Villas in Greenland project, El-Shorouk City, Cairo, Egypt.(Soon).
The department acts as an agent for buying and selling all kinds of real estate on behalf of the Bank's customers, such as housing units, office units, industrial &touristic projects, managerial units and plots of land for reclamation and agriculture purposes.
The department conducts buying and selling operations through different means (Auctions - closed envelopes - bidding sessions) in cooperation with a number of highly specialized companies.
The department prepares and organizes local and foreign exhibitions in different fields in cooperation with specialized companies in the field of organizing and preparing exhibitions.
In the light of cooperation with reputable companies and specialized consulting offices, the department carries out appraisals of all the assets and guarantees based on fair market value or other methods of assessment.
The department carries out feasibility studies for industrial and real-estate projects and sets up businesses till the first General Assembly meeting for the company to be held.
The department offers the following services:
- Payment of periodical commitments and regular dues such as electricity and phone bills, instalments and other commitments on behalf of customers.
- Concluding sale and rent contracts, real-estate mortgage agreements and taking all necessary financial and legal procedures to be certified and verified by notary public.
- Address: 3, 26 July St., Cairo, Egypt.
-Tel.: 0227877382 – 0227877383
- E-mail: Invtruste@faisalbank.com.eg.
Copyright © 2019 Faisal Islamic Bank of Egypt